- The Council shall, from time to time, hold its meetings as deemed necessary, but not less than four times a year.
- At least seven days notice of the meeting specifying the place, date, time and general nature of business to be transacted shall be given to every Council Member.
- Any four Council Members may requisition a meeting and the Secretary shall summon the same within seven days, failing which the President may do so. No business other than specified in the notice shall be transacted at such meeting.
- Emergency meetings may be called on 24 hours notice.
- One-third of the total Council Members personally present shall constitute the quorum. If a quorum is not reached within 30 minutes of the notified time, Council Members present shall adjourn the meeting.