- To promote and encourage advancement of scientific and technical research and education
- To organize lectures, discussions, seminars, symposia, conferences, workshops, etc.
- To publish papers, articles, monographs, books, newsletters, journals, magazines, etc.
- To conduct field studies and acquire facilities for logistic support, etc.
- To establish a library with printed and electronic materials, etc.
- To collaborate with Government and non-Government organizations, both in India and abroad
- To enlighten the rural population and the farmers, in particular
- To collaborate and help the universities, research institutes, etc.
- To collaborate and assist fertilizer manufacturers, both in public and private sector
- To create awareness thorough various methods and media
- To receive funds, gifts or donations of money or property for the use of the Society